So this is not a dish which I have invented but some creativity. I was searching for some spice in my canister storage and found this achaari masala. My mom gave it to me in case if I ever want to prepare Mango Pickle. It is a ready made masala into which I can add some mustard oil and prepare Mango pickle. This idea (below given recipe) however is not mine but my Mom’s. Here I share this recipe which turned out awesome in tonight’s dinner. Mayank also liked it.
1. Eddo (also known as Colocassia) 4.
2. Ghee 2 spoon.
3. Turmeric powder ¼ spoon.
4. Salt for taste
5. Achaari Masala 1 and a ½ spoon.
How to cook:
1. Boil Eddo.
2. Rinse boiled water and peel it.
3. Now take a Pan and add some Ghee.
4. Reduce heat and fry these peeled Eddos until they start getting brown.
5. Now add this achaari masala and turmeric powder into it.
6. You can also add some salt as per your taste.
Garnish it with coriander leaves.