Do you know what’s our Bollywood actresses diet plan? Bollywood, one of the most popular industries in the world as it every time comes up with finest movies. For that our Bollywood actresses sometimes burn the midnight oil to make the best out of them. It’s a blissful thing that how our Bollywood actresses maintains themselves healthy and fit in today’s life. Bollywood actresses do follow diet chart and plan to stay fit all the time.
Want to know their secret?
Have a look on how they manage to stay healthy and fit-
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan
When it comes to fittest actress in Bollywood today, then there is one name on everyone’s mouth. Deepika Padukone. Being a glamorous Bollywood queen in current industry, Deepika Padukone an ultimate actress diet chart is quite amazing. This is how she follow-
- During breakfast she prefers upma, low fat milk or dosa
- Two chapatis, grilled fish and fresh vegetable all she eats at lunch
- While most of the people prefer having a tea in the evening snacks, all she prefer is a cup of filter coffee and nuts
- She favours light food in dinner i.e two chapatis, veggies and fresh green salad.
Malaika Arora Khan Diet Plan
Being a mother of a child, this former VJ precisely manages to keep herself fit. At the age of 43, this former actress is still capable to stand out differently among rest of Bollywood actresses. She says she doesn’t believe in dieting, all she favors having a healthy food. Have a quick look on her diet chart-
- Instead of taking caffeine she starts her morning with warm lemon and honey water.
- In breakfast she have idli or poha or multigrain toast with egg white along with a bowl of fresh fruits.
- Brown rice or chapatis with vegetables along with a bowl of sprouts salada and chicken/fish defines her lunch priorities.
- One banana and protein after workout are great contributors to her beautiful body.
- In the dinner, she have a bowl of soup and steamed vegetables.
Kareena Kapoor Khan Diet Plan
Ever since she had a drastic change in herself during a Movie Tashan with her zero figure, she is the only actor who carries all time “Bollywood Queen” tag. The begum of Nawab Khandan and being a mother of a 3 year old kid, Kareena Kapoor Khan never compromises with her body. This is what she follows in her daily routine-
- At breakfast she takes either milk or fruit juice, Paranthas or upma, idli
- Vegetables with lots of salad, home cooked dal along with roti in lunch
- Soy milk with nuts is all she prefers during snacks
- During dinner time she have veggies, curd with brown rice or roti along with dal
- An amazing thing she follows is, she drinks 6-7 glass boiled water a day
Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan
A world famous actress with a credit of miss world 2000, this Bollywood actor is the only actor who has been an inspiration in a Hollywood industry too. Priyanka chopra. An amazing Hollywood and Bollywood actress diet chart is quite interesting. Let’s have a look-
- A glass of skimmed milk along with oatmeal or two eggs is her breakfast food.
- At the time of lunch she favors dal, veggies along with chapatis and also salad.
- Sprout salad or turkey sandwich is her all time favorite snacks
- During dinner she takes grilled chicken or fish along with soup.
Bipasha Basu Diet Plan
With a debut movie from “Raaz”, this 39 year old actress never fails to impress in terms of toned body. A strict exercise routine along with healthy diet is her secret to stay fit. Her love and passion for fitness resulted in launching of her fitness DVD called “Love Yourself”. Following a proper diet chart has been a major contributor to maintain herself fit. Below is a diet plan she follows-
- She starts her morning with a glass of water with lime along with soaked almonds overnight and a cup of tea latter.
- Adequate fruits, 6 egg whites, mushroom and porridge made from skimmed milk is her morning breakfast.
- She follows a simple lunch plan. She takes dal, green vegetables, lots of salads, grilled fish or chicken and two soy chapattis.
- At the time of dinner, she have vegetables made in olive oil, green salad and grilled fish and chicken. ( same as lunch ). She sometimes prefers having dessert after dinner.
Maintaining an impressive position in Bollywood industry doesn’t need just a look. It requires the amount of hard work these actresses make to retain favorable position all over the world.
Links you might want to read: